Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You Can Now Use Paypal On My Website for Sealogica

I wanted to let me readers know that I have now added a Paypal Button for purchasing Sealogica on my website.  You can read more about this wonderful raw, whole food supplement HERE, that will replace a multivitamin and more.  I give this to my entire family (including our pet!).  Being a liquid, it's easy to use and very easily assimilated by the body.


For those who have asked for the ingredients list it is:
Sealogica
*distilled water
*7 types of wild harvested seaweed (a complete description is listed in the link I provided above)
*citric acid

Remember prices go up starting JUNE 1st.  So, if you want to try it at the introductory pricing, buy it today or tomorrow.  I have already sold out of my initial stock, but have more on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment