We live in a time where health care costs are skyrocketing and medical care is more about treating symptoms than getting root issues or working on prevention. Prevention is critical for so many reasons.
* It will help to build a healthy terrain for your body, making your body stronger and less susceptible to disease and sickness.
* It will help to build healthy eating and lifestyle habits.
* It will help women have healthier pregnancies and facilitate easier, shorter labors. Infants will likely be born with fewer health issues.
* It will help to save money that would be spent on medicine and doctor's visits.
* It will lead to a healthier, happier, more energetic lifestyle.