Sealogica is a whole food and is a blend of 7 types of seaweed. It is full of vitamins, mineral, antioxidants and more! Because it is in liquid form, it is easily absorbed into the body, and it's very easy to take. It comes in two flavors, plain or berry. The plain has just seaweed, distilled water, and citric acid. The berry flavor has natural berry flavor and stevia as well.
I do recommend starting slow, especially if you run hypothyroid. Start with 1/4 the dose and slowly work your way up to the recommended dose over the course of a month. Some people may also find that Sealogica provides a mild detox, so if you things like eczema, you may find it flares up a bit when you start the product.
If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor or midwife before taking Sealogica.
The recommended dose on the bottle is the adult dose. Talk with your pediatrician before starting this with your children, but because it is a whole food, children are able to take this product, at a much reduced dose.
Prices are going up in just one week - June 1st! So if you order now, you can get one bottle for $30, a three pack for $75, or a case of 12 for $216. Prices starting June first will be $40 for a bottle and three pack for $90, and $240 for a case of 12.
The shipping is free for a three pack and the case. The shipping fee for a single bottle is $5 and is included in the price on my buy now tab.
You can order from my website using paypal for the one bottle or three pack. Please call me at 301-233-2840 if you would like to order a case so I can make arrangements to have the distributor send it straight to your home.
Here is some information about Sealogica:
Sealogica Info Sheet
Looking for Nature's Most Amazing Whole Food Vitamin Liquid Supplement? If you are, you’ve found it!
Weight Loss -- Detoxification -- pH Balance
Sealogica is an alternative to the dangers associated with taking synthetic vitamins and minerals. It also has a far better absorption rate. Sealogica is one of the best sources of whole food nutrition......
6 THINGS SEALOGICA CAN HELP
1) Sealogica is a great source of iodine and assists in losing weight by affecting your thyroid gland. It more or less kicks in your metabolism. If you are going to lose weight and keep it off, you are going to need a healthy thyroid gland.
2) Sealogica is a great source for magnesium.
3) It also contains chromium and vanadium which may help in correcting blood sugar challenges.
4) Sealogica contains natural iron for people with anemia.
5) It also has anti-inflammatory properties to fight inflammation which helps reverse premature aging, and on top of all of that...
6) Sealogica has antioxidants which help you have a stronger immune system to fight-off free radical damage leading to other serious health challenges.
There is nothing on the market today that compares to Sealogica It comes down to Whole Food Nutrients vs. Isolated Nutrient Supplements. More Potential Health Benefits of Sealogica:
● Weight Loss The special proprietary blend of sea vegetables in Sealogica could be your optimal health
solution for weight loss. If you want the simple, fast, and easy way to stay healthy, and lose weight, you have finally found it. Essential fatty acids (EFA's), plant fiber and the alginates in Sealogica help speed up the weight loss process by affecting your thyroid gland. When you use Sealogica twice a day, ‘weight loss’ is much easier and longer lasting. Anytime you stimulate the thyroid, you’re going to help your health and this is going to help keep the weight off. Besides being a key nutrient in effective, natural, long-lasting weight loss, Iodine that is found in Sealogica helps prevent goiters.
● pH Balance - Detoxifies The macro minerals, amino acids and fiber found in Sealogica work in unison to detoxify heavy metals and pollutants that enter the body through diet and air you breath. This specialized formula helps keep life-sustaining activities going on in the body while maintaining proper pH balance. Sealogica alkalizes the body making it less “acidic” and more “alkaline”. When you alkalize the body, weight loss is much easier. Proper pH balance is mandatory for optimal health and optimal weight loss.
● Immune System - Anti-Aging -The phyto-nutrients in Sealogica help strengthen the immune system and keep your body resistant to illness and infection. A large variety of antioxidants found in Sealogica ‘fight’ dangerous free radicals... providing a strong immune system. The Anti-Aging properties found in Sealogica enhance cell regeneration and rejuvenation which helps ‘slow down’ the aging process.
● Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral & Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Sealogica’s powerful anti-bacterial properties help build up resistance to allergies and infections.
It helps prevent colds, flu and other respiratory challenges. It is loaded with vitamins B and C, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Healthy Heart - Sealogica helps curb the formation of blood clots to help prevent atherosclerosis and or hardening of the arteries. This alone makes this a viable product everyone could use. The special sea vegetables in Sealogica are a good source of magnesium, which is known to reduce high blood pressure, improve circulation and prevent strokes. Sealogica can help effectively lower blood cholesterol levels helping to prevent the onset of chronic diseases. It contains energy- boosting B vitamins, vitamin C and minerals that can help fight stress and fatigue. It can help you stay active and alert.
● Kidneys - Liver Sealogica contains important vitamins, macro minerals, trace minerals, amino acids and enzymes which act like electrolytes that help support optimum kidney function while aiding in the prevention of kidney stones. Sealogica also helps prevent fatty liver development, toxic build-up and other related health challenges.
● Teeth - Gums With 26 times the calcium in milk (milk does not help you maintain healthy teeth or bones),
Sealogica helps strengthen your teeth and bones. Aside from calcium, the sea vegetables in Sealogica are also rich in vitamin C, one of the most essential vitamins, which keeps the gums in the pink of health.
● Healthy Eyes - The sea vegetables used in this proprietary blend are a leading source of natural carotenes like Vitamin A (beta carotene) and bioflavonoids – antioxidants which help clear up the cellular debris that accumulate in the eyes. Bioflavonoids work with prolonging Vitamin C activity in the eyes, and help prevent swelling and inflammation of ocular tissues. Vitamins A and C help keep your eyes healthy and can prevent “dry eye” syndrome.
● Healthy Hair - Skin - Nails Vitamins, macro minerals, trace minerals and amino acids and enzymes in Sealogica help strengthen nails, and the B vitamin Biotin helps to promote healthy-shining hair with good texture. The amino acid Serine promotes healthy skin while Threonine improves skin tone. Rich in beta-carotene, minerals and amino acids, sea vegetables maintain collagen (a protein that strengthens and rebuilds connective tissues) making skin supple and soft while reducing wrinkles and laugh lines. The antioxidants increase the body's fat-burning ability This helps skin tissue and fat cells absorb minerals. These minerals then break the “chemical bond” that seals the fat cells. Then the fat is released out of the body (through the kidneys and bladder) reducing and eliminating cellulite build-up.
● Memory - Sealogica has significant amounts of vitamins, macro minerals, trace minerals and amino acids which enhances your brain’s performance specifically Asparagine, which energizes the brain and also boosts the immune system, while Boron improves mental clarity as it assists in unclogging arteries.
● Supports Bone Health and Joint Function - The high magnesium content in Sealogica stimulates production of calcitonin (a hormone), which helps increase calcium uptake in the bones. Sealogica is a ‘terrific source’ of vitamin D, essential for 1) calcium absorption, 2) bone health and 3) muscle function. It can help improve bone density, helping to prevent osteoporosis.
● Prostate Health - Sealogica is also high in trace minerals and antioxidants which help maintain a healthy prostate (gland) - especially in middle-aged men (anyone over 45).
Sealogica is easy to take, and you only have to take it twice a day, to get a ton of health benefits along with feeling better.
These are the kinds of seaweeds used in Sealogica:
Ascophyllum nodosum is a large, common brown sea vegetable from the northern Atlantic Ocean, also known as Norwegian Kelp, Knotted Kelp or Knotted Wrack. Chemical and nutritional analyses indicate that it contains vitamins such as thiamine, folic acid and vitamin C, and amino acids and minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, iron and iodine, according to the Journal of Nutrition.
Chondrus crispus, known under the common name Irish Moss or Carrageen Moss, is a species of red sea vegetables which grows abundantly along the Northern Atlantic coastline. It is rich in iodine and sulfur. Known mostly for aiding in diges- tion and intestinal disorders, it possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also considered an anticoagulant and research has claimed that it may reduce high blood pressure and the risk of arteriosclerosis.
Fucus vesiculosus, known by the common names Bladder Wrack, Red Wrack, Red Fucus and Sea Oak, is found in the Northern Atlantic Ocean. Primary chemical constituents of this plant include mucilage, algin, mannitol, beta-carotene, iodine, bromine, potassium and many other minerals. This species has been shown to help women with abnormal menstrual patterns and/or menstrual-related disease histories.
Fucus evanescens is an Arctic species, originating in the North Atlantic. As with other brown sea vegetables, it is very high in magnesium and high in protein, vitamin A, iodine, bromine and phosphorous. It also contains vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E and an extensive list of minerals such as potas- sium, calcium, sodium, sulfur, chloride, silicon, iron, manga- nese, copper, zinc, titanium and trace elements.
Laminaria is a genus of 31 species of large, brown sea vegetables, all sharing the common name of Kelp. Aside from its high vitamin B-12 and mineral content, Kelp has strong anticarcinogenic properties. Also, the sodium alginate in Kelp has been shown to reduce the body's absorption of radiation.
Porphyra may be the most domesticated marine sea vegetable, also known as laver, or nori. Containing more vitamin C than oranges and minerals that include manganese, copper and selenium, it is particularly high in trace elements such as zinc.
Ulva Lactuca, a bright green sea vegetable in the division Chlorophyta, is also known by the common name Sea Lettuce. It is high in protein and a variety of vitamins (A, B1, C) and minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium) especially iron.
Disclaimer - This information has not been verified by the FDA. Please consult with your medical caregiver before starting any new supplement. I am not a licensed medical professional and do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any health issue. The information here should not be construed as medical advice. If you chose to use any of the herbs, natural remedies, or supplements, you are taking responsibility for your own health and wellness.
(Featured on Food Renegade, Butter Believer, Healthy Home Economist, Real Food Forager, GNOWGLINS, Food Renegade, Real Food Forager)