Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nourished Living Network

I'm so excited to take a break from Whole Foods Friday today to announce that I am now a contributing writer for Nourished Living Network.

Nourished Living Network is a fabulous group of bloggers who are dedicated to real and traditional foods that follow the teachings of Weston A. Price, and to natural health and family living practices.

Come take a minute to check out our page, here, and enjoy the wealth of recipes and information that awaits you!    We would love to have you follow us on facebook, pintrest, or twitter.

Photo Credit: phoenix.org

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am looking forward to checking out the yummy looking recipes!

    Thank you SO much for the comment you left me! I discussed it with my husband & I am going to become a Vintage Remedies student hopefully in April!! We are about to move, so I need to wait until we are settled. I really want to become a Family Herbalist & then take the course to become a Natural Living Educator! I have thought of nothing else for the past few days. I am so very excited to learn how to naturally care for my family & help others! I wish we would have had something like that when we were struggling (hopefully we are on the tail end of that!!). Isn't it interesting when passions are born of trials?

    Thank you again for EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete