Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DIY Organic Dishwashing Liquid

I was thrilled to run across this recipe for a DIY organic dishwashing liquid.  The idea of making my own has been on the back burner for a while and time is running out as I am almost out of my current dishwasher powder.

A fellow blogger, Rebekah at Potholes and Pantyhose, has presented an easy recipe for making your own organic, non-toxic dishwashing liquid.  I can't wait to give this recipe a try!

You can read her recipe here...it's so easy to make.


Make a cute label for your detergent and store in the refrigerator. Use about 2 TBS per load.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I use Eco Friendly Dishwashing Liquid sometime. This product Extreme Green Dishwashing Liquid is an extremely concentrated,hand dishwashing detergent for use in hotels,at home,businesses and as a general purpose detergent.Thank you !!!!

    ReplyDelete