Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Going To Be Busy Around Here!

I wanted to let my readers know that posts will be going down to three times a week instead of my usual four.

I am going to be busy over the next few months, working on the cookbook that my sister Christy at Whole Foods on a Budget and me will be releasing sometime later this year.

I am also continuing my studies to be a Clinical Master Herbalist and Advanced Aromatherapist.

Yup, I have a lot on my plate.

If you would like to read about our cookbook's sneak peek, you can do so HERE.  Our focus will be simplicity; a great cookbook for those who are just getting started with whole foods, but also full of recipes for the seasoned whole foods cook.  We will also have plenty of tips on how to stock a pantry, what kitchen equipment to use, and how to store food.  We have even included a section for the kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment