Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rest

Not the word that comes to mind this time of year, right?  I am learning the benefits of rest and being forced to do so right now as I recover from my miscarriage.  So, I thought I would do a little post about rest, to encourage myself and everyone else that rest is needed and a GOOD thing!

There is a short article you can read HERE that reviews the benefits of rest.  A few of these benefits include:

*increased immunity
*reduced blood pressure
*more energy
*better sleep
*smoother emotions

Our society does little to encourage good old-fashioned rest.  May I encourage you to take some time in the next week to make sure you rest?  The holiday season will be a lot more fun with more energy, better sleep, smoother emotions, and less sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment