Wednesday, August 21, 2013

To Induce Labor or Not...

This is such a wonderful article by my instructor, Aviva Romm, at Herbal Medicine for Women.  I just had to do a quick post and give the link to her article.  If you are expecting or know someone expecting, or if you are planning on being a parent, this is a great read.

Recently, there was an article that discussed the possible link between inducing labor and autism.  Aviva addresses this, and I'm glad she did, as this is another possible cause of autism.

I hope you enjoy this article as much as I did!

And, just a side note, I am LOVING her school!!  Enrollment reopens in September.  I cannot say enough good things about this course.  It's perfect for any woman, whether you just want to learn more about controlling your own health or if you hope to open your own herbal practice one day.  Aviva is an amazing instructor and you will walk away so much richer from taking this course.

1 comment:

  1. Aviva addresses this, and I'm glad she did, as this is another possible cause of autism.mariutchka

    ReplyDelete