To celebrate it's release, my sister and co-author, are giving away TWO FREE copies of our Kindle version today. Even if you do not own a Kindle, you can still read a copy of our book (more explanation on her blog).
To enter the giveaway, please go HERE, to her blog, where you can enter. The contest ends tonight, so be sure to get over there today for your chance to win a free copy!
So what's in our cookbook?
- Over 100 recipes with colorful, professional photos.
- Sections on Breakfast, Baked Goods, Vegetables, Grains, Beans-Lentils, Meats-Eggs-Fish, Desserts, Kids, Condiments.
- Information on whole grains and how to cook and bake effectively with them.
- An introduction to beans and lentils, cooking methods and troubleshooting tips.
- Appendices explaining whole foods ingredients; what to stock in your pantry, refrigerators and freezer; and our most efficient, effective and favorite kitchen appliances and tools.
The E-Book vs. the Print Copy
Reasons why you may want to purchase the e-book:
1. Your personality is one of efficiency and productivity. The e-book has links throughout that send you to other recipes or resources with just a click. For instance, if we mention that one recipe is good with another, just click the link and it takes you right to the other recipe. From the "Table of Contents," with just a click, you can go straight to any recipe.
2. You're a minimalist. No book taking up space in your kitchen; just another title on your Kindle or E-Reader. The e-book is a crisp, clean copy—just clear text and photos.
3. You love your Kindle. Here's another book to enjoy on it!
4. The Kindle version is cheaper due to it's virtual nature—no printing costs, no shipping, etc.
Reasons why you may want to purchase the print copy, when it is released in a few short weeks:
1. You are visual and you are inspired by what you see. The print copy is gorgeous—with backgrounds behind every recipe and photograph and unique fonts that enhance the artistic quality of the cookbook.
2. You want a cookbook to keep in your kitchen; one you can flip through, peruse and be inspired by.
3. You still like physical books in your hands. Here's one we hope you will love, enjoy and use often! We hope the pages grow floury and crinkly from regular, loving use. Such are my favorite cookbooks.
And of course, who's to say you can only own one version. You're always welcome to buy both!